Enjoy the original taste and aroma of Hanlabong, a high-quality fruit that is sweet and sour, and rich in vitamin C, as the flesh of Hanlabong, a high-quality fruit, is alive! The stick packaging makes it easy to carry, and the easy cut packaging makes it easy to consume anytime, anywhere.
- Components: Jeju Hanlabong Tea
- Weight/Capacity: 25g x 15T (375g)
Ways to enjoy the Jeju Hanlabong Tea:
- You can easily make Hallabong tea by adding a stick to cold or hot water and stirring it well!
- Sprinkle on light bread toast and eat as a substitute for jam!
- If you put it in carbonated water or cider, you can make a special homemade ade!
- Put it in yogurt to make it sweet and refreshing!
- lemon drink
- tea drinker
This is a delicious sweet drink, that I enjoy hot, as a non tea drinker, you can not taste any tea in it so don't be put off by the name. It truely tastes like you are drinking warm orange and it a contrast to the honey and lemon drink they sell. If you are looking for something different, this is an option, I highly recommend it.
Jeju Hanlabong Tea
I haven’t tried it yet but it looks very good.