- For those who want a simple one-step skincare
- For those who have sensitive or super dry skin
- For those whose skin is sensitive to the existing One-Step Pimple Clear Pad
- Contains hyaluronic acid and propolis extract to moisturize dry skin
- Skin-like low pH pad that gives balance to the skin
- Safe to super dry skin by removing dead skin cells, sebum, and makeup residue, and replenishing moisture at the same time
- Keeps irritated skin from environmental factors healthy
- Low-irritant pad safe for daily use (passed skin irritation test)
- Size/Weight: 70 ea (pads)
- How to Use: After washing face, take a one wipe and gently sweep over all areas of your face in an outward motion except near eyes.
- Put the pad on dry areas such as cheeks or forehead for a while.
- This can be used as makeup wipes, removing oil and makeup residue for makeup touch-up in the afternoon.
- Country of Origin: Republic of Korea
- Ingredients: Propolis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Limonene, Linalool
- 1. Immediately stop use, and consult your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms while using the product: red spots, swelling, itchiness, irritation, or the abovementioned symptoms occur on the applied skin caused by exposure to sunlight.
- 2. Do not use it on wounds, or other areas affected by eczema or dermatitis.
- 3. Storage and Handling Precautions.
- A) Keep the container closed after use.
- B) Keep out of reach of children. C) Keep away from sunlight or at high or low temperatures.
- 4. As it’s a product containing Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), a) it may increase photosensitivity so use sunscreen, and b) do a self-patch test before use if it’s your first time.