- For those with hair breakage and split ends
- For those who want to protect their hair from heat
- For those who want to nourish their hair for smoothness and elasticity
- Quinoa protein: Contains 30% more protein than white rice, which deeply penetrates into the hair to strengthen it
- 3-layer moisture care that covers raised cuticles (Pentaclethra macroloba seed oil, almond, Adansonia digitata seed extract oil)
-Natural ingredients 87%
- Contains rich protein and natural oil to maintain healthy hair
- Treats coarse and messy hair by keeping it moisturized and coating cuticles
- Restoring hair health with 5 min home care like having a salon care
- Size/Weight: 160 mL
- Ideal for: For all types of hair, extremely damaged hair
- How to Use:
- - After shampoo, spread the product to the entire hair length, and massage it all over. - Leave it for 5 min, and then rinse it off thoroughly with lukewarm water.
- Country of Origin: Republic of Korea
- Chenopodium quinoa seed extract, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Dipalmitoylethyl dimonium chloride, Brassicamidopropyl dimethylamine, Triethylhexanoin, Ethylhexylpalmitate, Decyl cocoate, Behentrimonium chloride, Cocos nucifera oil, Sorbitan olivate, Cetearyl olivate, Adansonia digitata seed oil, Polyglyceryl-10 laurate, Isopropyl alcohol, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Cetyl palmitate, Sorbitan palmitate, Polyglyceryl-10 myristate, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Olus oil, Tocopherol, Cetearamidoethyldiethonium succinoylhydrolyzed pea protein, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene glycol, Caprylyl glycol, Illiciumverum fruit extract, Pentaclethra macroloba seed oil, Citric acid, Guar hydroxypropyltrimoniumchloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Malt extract, Panthenol, Tamarindus indica seed polysaccharide, Avena sativa protein extract, Copper tripeptide-1, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, Palmitoylpentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, 1)Lavandula hybrida oil, 1)Aniba rosodora (rosewood) wood oil, 1)Cananga odorata flower oil, 1)Pelargonium graveolens flower oil, 1)Linalool, 1)Limonene 1)Occurs naturally in essential oils
- 1. Immediately stop use, and consult your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms while or after using the product or after sun exposure: red spots, swelling, itchiness, or other side effects.
2. Do not use it on wounds.
3. Storage and Handling Precautions. A) Do not expose to sunlight.
4. Wash your eye with clean water if there’s something in it.
5. Rinse thoroughly, or it may cause hair loss or bleaching.