Dry, flaky skin
[Be Plain Cicaful Ampoule]
- 85% Centella Asiatica Extract: Has potent antioxidant properties that soothe skin
- Glycerin: Pulls in water to the outer layer of the skin
- Chamomile Extract: Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help reduce redness and blemishes
[Bamboo Hydrating Ampoule]
- 80% Bamboo Water: Contains silica, which hydrates skin and fights aging effects
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates skin and strengthens its ability to retain moisture
- Ceramide: Locks in moisture, which helps prevent dryness and irritation
Be Plain Cicaful Ampoule reduces acne formation, boosts antioxidant activity for healthy skin, and attracts essential moisture
Bamboo Hydrating Ampoule provides long-lasting hydration and glowing skin while fortifying the skin's protective barrier
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: South Korea
HOW TO USE: Apply a small amount of Cicaful Ampoule L first on skin, then apply Bamboo Hydrating Ampoule on top. Use morning and night.
Centella Asiatica Extract (84.28%), Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Polyglycerin-3, Pentylene Glycol, Chamomile Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus/Rice Ferment, Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin
[Bamboo Moisture Ampoule]
Bambusa Vulgaris Water (80%), Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Diglycerin, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice (20,000ppm), Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Allantoin, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AS, Ceramide AP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide EOP, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caffeine, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Stearate, Cholesterol, Hydroxyacetophenone
CAUTIONS FOR USE
1) If you experience any symptoms such as redness, swelling, or itchiness during usage or from exposure to direct sunlight after usage, suspend use, and consult a physician.
2) Do not use on wounds or other areas of skin irritation.
3) Storage and handling
a) Keep out of reach of children.
b) Keep away from direct sunlight.