How to use
- Separate the front and back sides of the air freshener.
- Break the cutting line at the end of the perfume and peel off the foil seal.
- Add the fragrance and re-combine the back.
- Combine vent-combined clipping or compression rubber into the center groove.
- Fasten the vent to the air conditioning and heater vents of the vehicle.
- In the event of faulty compression rubber, attach it to a glass with a clean surface and fix it.
Precautions for handling
Don't use it for anything other than its purpose.
Keep out of reach of children or pets.
In case of contact with your mouth, rinse your mouth with water and consult a doctor.
Wipe immediately if contents spill.
Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat.
Do not use if the attachment is curved in shape or tilted a lot.
Store the remaining amount in the original container as it may be misused.
Do not damage the transparent film (If the film is damaged, stop using it.
When storing, keep the product so that it does not come into contact with leather, clothing, or plastic.
- When the contents touch your hands or skin, wash them with enough water, drink a lot of water, and consult your doctor immediately.