- For those who want to clean their hair follicles thoroughly
- For those who are concerned about dead skin cells
- For those who are looking for a mild nose pack for sensitive skin[INGREDIENTS]
- Contains charcoal powder and volcanic ash extract to absorb sebum
- Contains Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract and Salvia officinalis (sage) extract to tighten up pores
- Contains green tea, aloe vera, and squalane to soothe and deeply moisturize the skin
- No sensitizing ingredients (artificial colors, mineral oil, animal-based materials, paraben, benzophenone)[FEATURES]
- Soft finish and removal of sebum
- Provides moisture that tightens pores and smoothes out skin
- Deep pore cleansing by rolling a cleaner softly
: 40ml COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE:
South KoreaHOW TO USE:
1. Squeeze the product onto Blackhead All-Kill Cleaner, and apply it to wet nose or other areas that have dead skin cells.
2. Gently roll for about 30 s – 1 min.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water.INGREDIENTS
:-Water, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Water, Sodium Chloride, Charcoal Powder, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Water, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Malus Domestica Fruit Extract , Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Papain, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract , Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aloe Ferox Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Squalane, Volcanic Ash Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Limonene, LinaloolCAUTIONS FOR USE
1) Immediately stop using, and consult your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms:
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, or irritation
b) Abovementioned symptoms occurring on the applied skin caused by exposure to sunlight
2) Do not use it on wounds, or other areas affected by eczema or dermatitis.
3) Storage and Handling Precautions
a) Close the cap after use.
b) Keep out of reach of children.
c) Do not store in high- or low-temperature areas or expose to direct sunlight.
4) Wash your eye with clean water if there’s something in it.