For those who have flaky dead skin cell, blackhead or acne-prone skin
Formulated with botanical ingredients and salicylic acid, it helps removing old dead skin, sebum clogged in pores, and blackheads.
Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract 5%, Betaine Salicylate 0.5%
The creamy fine bubbles cleanse off makeup residue and clarify pores, preventing sebum clogged in pores from turning into blackheads or whiteheads.
BHA cleanser that gently removes stubborn dead skin cells and skin troubles.
- Size/Weight: 150ml
- How to Use: Make enough foam with hands and gently massage your face. Rinse with lukewarm water. Rub T-zone of your face more thoroughly to remove excessive sebum.
- Country of Origin: Republic of Korea
- Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycol Distearate, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Salicylic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Sodium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA
- 1. Stop product use and consult a dermatologist or doctor if your skin presents any of following persistent reactions during and after use; otherwise, symptoms will aggravate.
- a) Symptoms such as red spots, swelling, itching, and irritation on the skin during application
- b) The abovementioned symptoms caused by exposure to sunlight on the applied skin part
- 2. Avoid using it on the areas of wounds, eczema, or dermatitis.
- 3. Make sure that the product does not get into your eyes. If so, wash it off immediately.
- 4. Do not use it for purposes other than as directed.
- 5. Do not mix with cosmetics and non-cosmetic materials for use.
- 6. Storage and Handling Precautions
- a) Close the cap after use.
- b) Keep out of reach of children.
- c) Do not store in high- or low-temperature areas or expose to direct sunlight.