For those with sensitive skin prone to redness
For those who want a face mask that can calm and soothe skin
For those looking for a hydrating mask with a cool jelly formula
For all skin types
Glycerin: Attracts moisture to the skin, making it soft and supple
Aloe Vera Leaf Extract: Helps prevent wrinkles while moisturizing skin and soothing irritation
Centella Asiatica Extract: Speeds skin healing and prevents future scarring and blemishes
Panthenol: A skin protectant that helps improve skin's elasticity
Ceramide NP: Improves the skin barrier function, which helps keep harmful environmental irritants out
Includes 5 thin sheets that absorb well to lock in moisture
Helps restore balance and nourish troubled skin
VOLUME/WEIGHT: Main 30g 5 Sheets
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: South Korea
HOW TO USE:
1. After cleansing, prep the skin with toner. Take out a sheet mask and remove the protective film. Smooth the mask evenly over your face.
2. Remove the mask after about 10-20 minutes and lightly pat the remaining essence into the skin.
Tips for Use:
1) Store at room temperature or refrigerate before use. You can also leave the mask in the freezer for 10 minutes beforehand. If the mask is frozen, leave at room temperature for 5 minutes to thaw.
2) Rub the packaging before opening to absorb the essence into the sheet.
*The cooling sensation may feel unpleasant for sensitive skin types. This product has been clinically tested for skin irritation and is safe to use.
Purified Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Isopentyldiol, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Fig Extract, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Ulmus davidiana Root Extract, Viola Mandshurica Flower Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Trehalose, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan, Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Madecassoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
CAUTIONS FOR USE
1) If you experience any symptoms such as redness, swelling, or itchiness during usage or from exposure to direct sunlight after usage, suspend use, and consult a physician.
2) Do not use on wounds or other areas of skin irritation.
3) Storage and handling
a) Keep out of reach of children.
b) Keep away from direct sunlight.