- All skin types
- Those in search of a dense foam cleanser
- Those who want a product with plant-derived surfactants
- A key ingredient in micro cleansing mechanisms, Hydrogen Bio Water™ provides a mild cleanse.
- Dead Sea salt efficiently delivers moisture into the skin.
- Coconut-derived surfactants allow for a gentle cleanse.
- A creamy cleansing foam that makes frothy and rich lather to gentle everyday use.
- Formulated with skin-comforting Bio Water and hydrogen water for deep cleansing effects.
- Dermatologist tested
- Free of 20 harmful and allergenic ingredients determined by Hwahae.
- Country of Origin: Republic of Korea
- Size/Weight: 120ml
- How to Use: Dispense a small amount and gently massage into dry skin. After makeup is completely dissolved, rinse with lukewarm water.
- Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin, Lauric acid, Myristic acid, potassium hydroxide, stearic acid, Glyceryl Stearate, palmitic acid, glyceryl stearate SE, Mineral Water, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Olive Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Sage Oil Powder, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil , Orange Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Clary Oil, Rosewood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Eucalyptus extract, Milk lipid, Jamine Oil, Sea Salt, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Myrtus Communis Oil, Rose Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Ferula galbaniflua oil, Coco-Glucoside, Polyquaternium-7, acrylate/C10-30Acrylates Crosspolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, 1,2-Hexanediol , Citric Acid, Theanine, Glutathione,Copaiba balsam resin, DISODIUM EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
- 1. If you experience any symptoms such as redness, swelling, or itchiness during usage or from exposure to direct sunlight after usage, suspend use, and consult a physician.
- 2. Do not use on wounds or any area of skin irritation.
- 3. Storage and handling
- a. Keep out of reach of children.
- b. Keep away from direct sunlight.