- Those who cannot visit a nail care salon
- Those who think nail care is too expensive
- Those who tried home care before and experienced difficulty because of sharp pusher and nipper
- Contains naturally derived oil, which provides nutrition and moisture to the nail
- Squalene: Protects the skin
- Keratin: Rejuvenates and nourishes the skin
- Avocado oil: Nourishes and moisturizes the skin
- Lavender oil: Soothes and moisturizes the skin
- Portable and easy cuticle remover
- A cheap product that contains naturally derived oil
VOLUME/WEIGHT: 1.5 g
Ideal for: All skin types
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: South Korea
HOW TO USE:
1. Thoroughly wash hands.
2. Push the cuticle line and loose skin using the pusher.
3. Push the loose skin between the cuticle and nails in a circular motion.
4. Tidy up the area surrounding the nails by repeating steps 2 and 3.
5. Gently wipe off the remaining product with a tissue.
6. Make sure to store with the lid closed.
INGREDIENTS:Squalene, Keratin, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, and Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
CAUTIONS FOR USE:
1. Avoid using the product on an injury, eczema, irritated, or sensitive skin.
2. Make sure to close the cap after use.
3. Beware not to handle the product with excessive force to prevent injury.
4. Only use it for its intended purpose.
5. Maintain hygienic environment, and keep at a moderate temperature (not too hot or cold and away from sunlight).
6. Keep away from the reach of children.