- PRODUCT DETAILS
- Returns and Refunds
- Brand Ambassador
- Daebak Rewards 🎁
- Daebak Family👪
When you want a refreshing and moisturizing cream-type sun care product
When you want to put on a moisturizing sun care product before applying makeup
When you want to protect your skin from UV rays and the external environment
INGREDIENTS: A refreshing and moisturizing cream that makes your skin soft and moisturized
Provides powerful UVA and UVB protection (SPF 50+ PA++)
Contains ingredients that provide instant moisturization upon application
Maintains soft, gloss-free skin by applying the oil care smoothing system
Contains six types of herb extracts and vitamin E that soothes tired skin, which is exposed to UV rays and the external environment, to make it healthier and more vibrant
FEATURES: A refreshing and moisturizing cream-type sunscreen that provides moisture recharge and powerful skin protection effect before applying makeup
Moisturizing and matte finish
Works great with makeup because it expresses vibrant skin through the natural tone-up effect
- Size: 60ml
- Weight: 95g
- Ideal for:
- For all skin types
- How to Use:
- At the last stage of your skin-care routine, gently spread it along your face, excluding the area around your eyes.
Use on any area that needs UV protection.
- Country of Origin:
- Republic of Korea
- Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenolmeth oxyphenyltrizine; BEMT, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Althaea officinalis Root Extract, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lippia citriodora Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Magnesium aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Copper gluconate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Aluminum Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Alumina, Polyisobutene, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxide Red, Iron Oxide Yellow, Fragrances, Tocopheryl Acetate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lippia Citriodora Leaf Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool
- 1) Stop the use and consult a doctor, if there is any abnormal symptom or side effects such as swelling or itchiness.
2) Avoid using the product on damaged skin.
3) Storage and Handling Precautions.
A) Keep out of reach of children.
B) Do not expose to direct sunlight.
(for subscription orders, click here)
* Worldwide shipping from South Korea. Official goods only.
Brand fulfillment and Procurement: Our team operates from South Korea and offers guaranteed authentic items to our customers. We source our products from direct suppliers depending on the volume of the demand to fulfill the request. Maximum timeframe would take up to 2-4 weeks. After the stocks are ready, they will ship the items to our fulfillment center which will take about 2-7 business days.
Shipping Courier Services
DHL Express: ETA of 2~5 days after shipment
FedEx International Priority: ETA of 2~7 days after shipment
Korea post: ETA of 10~12 days after shipment
SHIPPING COUNTRIES & RATES🚀
*All rates are in USD
|United States||Austria||United Kingdom||Estonia||Brazil|
|Papua New Guinea||El Salvador|
- Processing: Upon your placement of order, allow 1 business day (excluding weekends and holidays) for the system to process it.
- Brand fulfillment: Our team operates from South Korea and offers guaranteed authentic items to our customers. We source our products from direct suppliers depending on the volume of the demand to fulfill the request. After confirming, they will ship the items to our fulfillment center. This step may take up to 7 business days.
- Shipping: Our company strives to deliver high-quality items in pristine condition. Thus after receiving the items, we check each and make sure of its quality and that it can travel safely across the globe without a dent or scratch. Once your products are ready, we will be shipping them out using international courier, DHL or K-packet or SF Express and ship them out within the day or after the label is printed. Cancellation would not be possible at this step as products are ready to ship. Shipping takes up to 10 days, including delivery depending on the shipping method and your country of residence.
- Notification: After shipment, you will receive a notification via email or text message with a tracking number (multiple tracking numbers if your order is shipped in multiple packages). If you do not receive your package 4 weeks after receiving your tracking information, please contact our customer team at email@example.com.
- Occasionally, there may be out-of-stock products upon checking with our partners. In this case, we’ll contact you separately and give you a full refund.
- For high-demand products (e.g. K-pop albums), there could be unexpected delays.
- If your order includes a pre-order item, the whole package will only be shipped out once pre-order items are available.
- Editing orders (remove, add) should be done within the next 24 hours after the order has been successfully placed. Requests beyond the timeframe would be automatically declined.
SHIPPING DELAYS and POSSIBLE FAILED DELIVERY
- There may be shipping delays if your package is subjected to customs clearance.
- You are liable for submitting the correct shipping address (in English characters only), full name (no initials), and phone number. We are not responsible for undelivered packages due to errors made.
CUSTOMS and TAX
- Please check your country’s customs policy before purchase. Depending on your country's customs and tax policies, there may be additional taxes and fees. We are not responsible for any additional charges.
We here at The Daebak Company want to provide our members the best shopping experience. We are happy to accept authorized returns if you are not satisfied with your order.
- For all returns, you will be responsible for the delivery fee. We will only be responsible for the delivery charge if products are missing, damaged or incorrect.
- You have 14 days from the delivery date to request a return. Requests past 14 days will be rejected.
- We reserve the right to deny a return or exchange at any time.
- We do not reimburse the original shipping or customs fees.
- All products must be unused and unopened. We do not accept damaged or used products.
- Refund as Daebak Points: No processing fee.
- Refund to original payment method: $5.99 per order.
*We don't charge for cases like OOS, minimal damage, and defective item.
- Refunds will be processed within 5 business days.
How to process a return
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, full name, and email address associated with your account.
Damage and Defective Goods
- You have 7 days from the delivery date to report the issue with attached photos and videos of the item/s. The team will assess the case and provide appropriate solution.
- For damage goods, there is no need to return the item. For defective goods, this will be assessed by the manufacturer and if return is requested the team will provide details as to how.
- Reports and request past 7 days will be rejected.
Daebak Box, SnackFever, and Daebak Jewelry
The Daebak Company never charges you without your authorization. Once you place an order or have been billed for a new subscription activation or a subscription renewed, we are not able to offer a refund, return, or exchange.
Joining is absolutely free and we offer tracking tools, notifications of special deals, coupons, and more for our ambassadors. The sign up process is simple and easy. Join or sign in below to start earning a commission.