An ampoule that has whitening and anti-wrinkle properties. The combination of hyaluronic acid and Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract provides natural and deep moisturizing.
- Component; I’m Sorry for My Skin Honey Beam Ampoule
- Weight: 30ml
- Royal Jelly/Honey/Propolis for skin revitalizing effect, dewy and glowing skin.
- Lilium Candidum Flower Extract for removing dead skin cells.
- Panax Ginseng Berry Extract Saponin ingredient that brightens dull dark skin.
How to use
- Apply a proper amount on your face and tap it slightly until it is thoroughly absorbed.
- Apply two more drops on dry areas like under the eyes, around lips, and on wrinkled areas.
- Mix it with a foundation to make skin look dewy and glowing.
Water, Polyglycerin-3, Diglycerin, Methylpropanediol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Diproplyene, Glycol, Niacinamide, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, 1.2-Hexanediol, Royal Jelly Extract (10,000ppm), Betaine, Honey Extract (1,000ppm),
Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Lilium Candium Flower Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Propolis Extract, (1,000ppm), Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Centella Asiatic Extract, Panax Ginseng Berry Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Poncirus Trifoliata Fruit Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Octyldodeceth-16, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Polyquaternium-51, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Raffinose, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Beta Glucan, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin