Jjapaguri Ramen Set (Jjapagetti Ramen 2packs + Neoguri Ramen 2packs)
Jjapaguri is a dish made famous by the Academy Award, Golden Globe, BAFTA, and Screen Actors Guild Award-winning film, “Parasite.” In the film it was called “RamDong” in English. It is a dish made up of two Korean instant noodles, “jjapaghetti” and “neoguri.” The mix of jjapaghetti’s black been noodle flavor and neoguri’s spicy, seaweed leanings makes this an extra tasty dish!
- Fill the pot with 1L of water
- Add the vegetable mix after turning the stove on
- Cut the steak into bite-sized cubes. Choose your favorite cut of steak!
- Add olive oil to a smoking hot pan
- Put the cubed steak into the hot pan
- Add salt and pepper to season
- Cook each side for 1 minute. Turn off the heat and just leave it in the pan
- Add noodles to the boiling water and cook for 4 minutes
- Drain the water and leave some water for the sauce
- Add all of the Chapagetti sauce mix and ½ of the Neoguri soup mix to the noodles and put it back on the stove and mix well
- Add the steak to the noodles and mix it together
- Add the vegetable oil from Jjapagetti. I should've added this with the sauce mix but I forgot to!
- Enjoy your Parasite Noodle!