Jjapaguri is a dish made famous by the Academy Award, Golden Globe, BAFTA, and Screen Actors Guild Award-winning film, “Parasite.” In the film it was called “RamDong” in English. It is a dish made up of two Korean instant noodles, “jjapaghetti” and “neoguri.” The mix of jjapaghetti’s black been noodle flavor and neoguri’s spicy, seaweed leanings makes this an extra tasty dish!<br data-mce-fragment="1">
- Olive Oil
- Fill a pot with 1 liter of water.
- Turn on the heat and add the vegetable mix. Bring to a boil.
- Choose your favorite cute of steak and cut into bite-sized cubes.
- Add olive oil to a smoking hot pan.
- Sear cubed steak in the hot pan.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook each side for 1 minute. Then turn off the heat and leave in pan.
- Add the noodles to the boiling water and cook for 4 minutes.
- Drain the water, leaving some water for the sauce.
- Mix all of the Japagetti sauce mix and 1/2 of the Neoguri soup mix into the noodles.
- Over heat, stir in the steak and mix well.
Credit: Find the original recipe and video here.