- Customers who want to provide nutrients to their hair worn out by perm and dyeing
- Customers who want to have elastic and shiny hair
- The blend of hydrolyzed collagen and goat milk, which is richer in protein than milk, helps soften the hair texture.
- The warm, steaming effect brings synergy for better, deep conditioning of your damaged hair by opening the hair’s cuticle.
- Country of Origin: Republic of Korea
- Size/Weight: 40g
- How to Use:
- 1. After applying shampoo, gently dry hair, and gather them up at the top of the head. Put on the hair mask cap, making sure every hair is covered.
- 2. Remove the paper at the back of the sticker, and fix it to tighten up the cap around the head.
- 3. Gently massage your hair for better absorption of intensive nutrients. Leave it on for 10–15 min, and remove the cap.
- 4. Rinse thoroughly, dry the hair, and enjoy a shiny and smooth hair.
- Ingredients Water, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Steatrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Goat Milk Extract (3000 ppm), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Magnesium Nitrate, Methychloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Betaine, Allantoin, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Laureth-23, Laureth-3, Disodium EDTA, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Milk Protein Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Argania spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Silk Extract, Silk Amino Acid, Fragrance, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool
- * Read the instructions and precautions before using the product.
- 1. Immediately stop product use, and consult a dermatologist or doctor if your skin presents any of the following persistent reactions during and after use; otherwise, symptoms will worsen.
- A. Signs of irritation and/or rash appear.
- B. Abovementioned symptoms caused by direct sunlight on the applied skin part
- 2. Do not use on scars, eczema, or inflamed areas.
- 3. Storage and Handling Precautions
- A. Close the cap after use.
- B. Keep out of reach of children.
- C) Do not store in high- or low-temperature areas or expose to sunlight.
- D) Do not reuse it.
- E) Use immediately after opening.
- If it comes in contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.