COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: South Korea
HOW TO USE:
1. After cleansing, apply Part 1 to your T-zone for 15-20 minutes.
2. Wipe off excess blackheads.
3. Remove the transparent film from Step 2 and place it on the nose, leave on for 15-20 minutes.
4. When the product is completely dry, remove the product.
5. Remove the transparent film from Step 3 and place it on the nose.
6. Leave on for 5-10 minutes and gently pat nose so the skin absorbs leftover essence.
[STEP 01] Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Trehalose, Propanediol, Glycolic Acid, PEG-75, 1,2-Hexanediol, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Collagen, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Acorus Calamus (Sweet Flag) Root Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Adenosine, Sea Water, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Wine Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Taurine, Perilla Ocymoides (Beefsteak Plant) Leaf Extract, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
[STEP 02] Pvp, Water, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), VP/VA Copolymer, Taurine
[STEP 03] Water, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, PEG-50 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Carbomer, Pentylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Rosa Centifolia (Cabbage Rose) Flower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Cabbage Rose) Flower Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata (Kudzu) Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin
CAUTIONS FOR USE
1. If you experience any symptoms such as redness, swelling, or itchiness during usage or from exposure to direct sunlight after usage, suspend use, and consult a physician.
2. Do not use on wounds or any area of skin irritation.
3. Storage and handling:
a. Keep out of reach of children.
b. Keep away from direct sunlight.