- For those who want a curl cream that provides a soft hold and definition to curls while ensuring moisturizing properties
- For those looking for a curl cream that effectively coats your strands and prevents hair from tangling
Butylene Glycol: A conditioning agent that adds a layer of softness to the hair to improve its texture
Ceramide NP: Restores moisture to the hair cuticle and aids in strengthening hair
Hydrolyzed Keratin: Increases the diameter of the hair fiber to reduce breakage and bring luster to your curls
Helps smooth and define the hair cuticle but also offers maximum hold without leaving a stiff feeling to the hair
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: South Korea
HOW TO USE:
After shampooing, apply a small amount on wet or dry wavy hair and squeeze with hands to create bouncy and voluminous curls.
Apply after using a blow dryer or curling iron for longer-lasting results.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, VP/VA Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate80, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Ceramide NP (3,000ppm), Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Arginine, Leucine, Tryptophan, Lysine, Isoleucine, Threonine, Methionine, Histidine, Asparagine, Alanine, Proline, Glutamic Acid, Glutamine, Glycine, Valine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid, Tyrosine, Serine, Cystine, Fragrance
CAUTIONS FOR USE
1. Should the following symptoms occur during use, suspend use immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a dermatologist.
a) Redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, etc.
b) Symptoms above that occur after exposure to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on wounds or other areas of skin irritation.
3. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water to prevent hair loss or discoloration.