Highly recommended for you if:
- you cannot get rid of sebum on your nose even after washing your face
- you are struggling with blackheads that make your skin dark and dull
- your skin looks uneven because of sebaceous filaments around your nose
- Contains tea tree leaf oil and green tea seed oil effective in reducing excess sebum production
- Contains lemon oil that removes blackheads and reduces excess sebum production by opening pores
- Free from mineral oil, parabens, sulfates, alcohol, silicones, and animal derivatives
- Removes blackheads and whiteheads made of oxidized melanin around pores
- Massages problem areas of your skin with gel, which will be warmed up and turned into the oil to dissolve sebaceous filaments and clean out your pores
VOLUME/WEIGHT: 60mL × 2
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: South Korea
HOW TO USE:
After washing your face, apply oil gel, and carefully massage problem areas of your skin to dissolve blackheads. Then, rinse your face with lukewarm water.
※You can double the effect of massage after opening pores with a steamed towel and applying the gel for 10 min.
INGREDIENTS: Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Purified Water, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Cyclomethicone, Sorbitol, Moringa oleifera Seed Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Extract, Green Tea Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Citrus limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Portulaca oleracea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Octyldodeceth-25, Decyltetradeceth-25, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrances, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Sorbitol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene
CAUTIONS FOR USE
1. Do not use the product other than its intended purpose.
2. Avoid contact with the eyes. If the product gets in your eye, rinse it with water immediately.
3. If you have skin reactions to the product including redness, swelling, and itching after being exposed to direct sunlight, consult a dermatologist.
4. Do not use the product on sensitive or problem areas of your skin such as open wounds.
5. Storage and handling tips:
A) Keep your product away from children.
B) Store your product away from sunlight.