A must-have item in the Corona era — a universal sterilizer capable of sterilizing while charging a mobile phone! AirPods 2 and Galaxy Buds can also be charged wirelessly!
- Component: UV Sanitizer Wireless Charger, USB-C charging cable (1m)
- Material: ABS, PVC
- It can be adjusted to various angles, so you can keep it more meticulously clean.
- The sterilizer head is completely foldable, so it fits easily in a bag.
- Wireless charging is possible up to 10W for Samsung smartphones and 7.5W for iPhones, and wired charging is possible for products that cannot be charged wirelessly.
How to use:
- Press the side UV button once to sterilize for 15 minutes, and twice for 25 minutes (with 15 minutes of sterilization, 99.9% of Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, and pneumococcus are removed).
- Sterilize items you use every day, such as masks and glasses, and use them hygienically.
1) Do not shine directly into your eyes or skin.
2) Do not disassemble the product or use it for any other purpose for any purpose.
3) When charging your smartphone, place it in the center of the wireless charging pad for wireless charging recognition.
4) Cables and chargers that do not match the rated voltage may cause malfunctions and cannot be exchanged or returned.
5) Be sure to use the supplied cable to charge. The included cable supports fast charging.
6) Before use, check the output of the charging adapter. Fast charging is possible only when using a fast charging adapter that supports fast charging (QC 3.0 or higher).
7) The fast charging adapter (QC 3.0 or higher) needs to be purchased separately.
8) Avoid storing and charging in a place where heat is generated or near a heat-generating device. Store and operate at temperatures between 0°C and 40°C.
9) Do not expose to direct sunlight, high temperature and high humidity environment.
10) Do not place metal objects (keys, coins, etc.) on the charging pad. It may cause overheating or malfunction.
11) Putting a credit card or information storage medium close to the charging pad may damage the stored information.
12) If there is a metal substance on the smartphone case, the wireless charging function will not work. In this case, use it after removing the metal material.
13) If the smartphone case is thick, the wireless charging function will not work. (Recommended cell phone case thickness: max. 2mm)
14) For fast charging, your smartphone must support fast wireless charging.
15) Applying excessive force to this product may cause damage.
16) This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children.
17) Do not leave it unattended or use it in an environment where pets can damage it.