- Those who want to treat irritated skin while purifying pores for a perfectly cleansed face
- Those who are looking for a product for their daily at-home facials
- The essence contains charcoal powder, bamboo water, and lemon enzymes, purifying the skin and pores for a smooth and clear complexion.
- Crafted from quality white charcoal, this black sheet mask treats the skin and pores with purifying charcoal powder.
Ideal for: All skin types and pore treatment
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: South Korea
HOW TO USE:
1. After cleansing, prep the skin with a toning lotion.
2. Open the packaging and remove the protective film, then apply and smooth on the face.
3. Take off after 10-20 minutes and gently pat the remaining essence into the skin.
INGREDIENTS: Water,Bambusa Vulgaris Water,Dipropylene Glycol ,Propanediol ,Methylpropanediol,Niacinamide,Betaine,Charcoal Powder ,Lactobacillus Ferment,Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride ,PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil ,Sorbitan Isostearate ,Squalane,Glyceryl Caprylate,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Hydroxyethylcellulose,Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane ,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Carbomer,Arginine,Disodium EDTA,Allantoin,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Sodium Hyaluronate,Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract,1,2-Hexanediol,Caprylyl Glycol,Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract,Coptis Japonica Root Extract,Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract,Hydroxyacetophenone ,Hexylene Glycol ,Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract,Acorus Calamus Root Extract,Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract,Fragrance
CAUTIONS FOR USE:
1. If you experience any symptoms such as redness, swelling, or itchiness during usage or from exposure to direct sunlight after usage, suspend use, and consult a physician.
2. Do not use on wounds or other areas of skin irritation.
3. Storage and handling
a. Keep out of reach of children.
b. Keep away from direct sunlight.
4. Keep out of eyes.