- Those who often wear high heels
- Those who stand all day at work and often suffer from swollen feet
- Those who want to freshen up their feet after hiking or exercise
- Those who worry about their foot odor
- Those who love traveling
- Formulated with highly concentrated shea butter for a moisturizing effect
- Contains chamaecyparis obtusa water for a skin-calming effect
- Contains menthol to freshen up tried feet with a cooling effect
- Features charcoal powder to reduce foot odor for refreshed feet
- A full-treatment foot mask that reduces foot odor while moisturizing dry and cracked feet with a cooling effect
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: South Korea
HOW TO USE:
1. Cut open the masks and slip your feet in.
2. Wrap your ankles with the patented sticker.
3. Massage feet for product to absorb better into the skin.
4. After 30-60 minutes, remove the mask and lightly pat to absorb residual essence.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter,Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, Menthol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, CentellaAsiatica Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water,Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Charcoal Powder, Stearic Acid, CetylAlcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, AlcoholDenat., Camphor, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin,Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate,
Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, 1,2-Hexanediol
CAUTIONS FOR USE
1. Should the following symptoms occur during use, suspend use immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a dermatologist.
2. Redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, etc.
3. Symptoms above that occur after exposure to direct sunlight.
4. Do not use on wounds or other areas of skin irritation.
5. Storage and handling:
a. Keep out of reach of children.
b. Keep away from direct sunlight and high/low temperatures.
c. Keep out of eyes.
* Redness may temporarily occur and fade away over time. The product is safe to use.
* Read Instructions and Cautions for Use before application.