- Those with chapped lips
- Those who experienced discomfort with scrub-type products
- Those who wish to remove lip makeup at once
- Gently exfoliate with soft bubbles, safely remove dead skin cells with the natural peeling ingredients of Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract and papaya extract, and moisturize and brighten with 10,000 ppm of Prunus persica (peach) fruit extract.
- Gentle bubble lip scrub for daily use! Take care of chapped lips with naturally derived ingredients.
VOLUME/WEIGHT: 12 mL
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: South Korea
HOW TO USE:
1. Pump 2–3 times to apply a generous amount on lips. Make sure to cover the lips with bubbles for maximum peeling effects.
2. After bubbles form, wait for 3–5 minutes for the naturally derived AHA to emulsify dead skin cells.
3. Gently rub the face using your fingers. Consistently rub for 3–5 minutes until bubbles dissolve and dead skin cells are removed. Depending on the amount of bubble and lip condition, you may have to rub for more than five minutes. Make sure to rub until dead skin cells come out!
4. Wipe with a wet tissue or rinse with water and apply lip moisturizer for extra protection.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Fructose, Dipropylene Glycol, Cellulose, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Butylene Glycol, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Zanthoxylum Alatum Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Phytosterols, Lecithin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide NP, Cyanocobalamin, Bentonite, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, PEACH ESSENCE/ETHANOL/WATER
CAUTIONS FOR USE
1. Stop using the product and consult a dermatologist if the following symptoms persist:
A. Signs of irritation and/or rash appear.
B. The abovementioned symptoms appear due to exposure to direct sunlight.
2. Do not use on scars, eczema, or inflamed areas.
A. Close the cap after use.
B. Keep out of reach of children.
C. Do not store in high- or low-temperature areas or expose to direct sunlight.