It is a small portable wireless charger that combines Korea's unique design and advanced functions with the original form of the traditional Hojokban and Korean culture as a light mother-of-pearl.
- Thousandfold Path - Peach is a gift that is used together with the letter of Sujamyeon, which means longevity without disease. Academia also means longevity and happiness. A pair of cranes also symbolizes married couples.
- Lotus Leaf - The motif is a Soban of the Joseon Dynasty, which expresses the veins of a lotus leaf with mother-of-pearl, two turtles, a lotus flower, and a fish. The lotus flower symbolizes the birth and regeneration of life, and is decorated with a beautiful harmony of turtles and fish, which pray for longevity, health and wealth.
- Component: (1) Mother-of-Pearl Wireless Charger
- Mother-of-pearl wireless charger, charging cable, instruction manual, case (charging adapter not included)
- Size : 133(W) x 133(H) x 85mm(T)
- Weight: 115g
- Operating voltage: 5V / 9V DC
- Output : DC5V/5W, 9V/15W MAX
- Input terminal: Micro USB (5Pin)
- Frequency: 105-170KHz
- Charging range: 5mm (may vary by phone case, metal X)
Compatible with wireless charging
- Supports wireless charging of Qi standard smart devices.
- Please check with each manufacturer whether it is a smart device capable of wireless charging.
- This product charges the smartphone while the power is connected.
- For Apple and LG smartphones, a separate fast charging message does not appear when charging.
- Galaxy Gear, Galaxy Buds, and Apple Watch do not support wireless charging due to the use of their own specifications.