- Yopokki Tteokbokki Cup (120g each x 4 cups)
- Sweet & Spicy - Tteokbokki with less spicy and sweet tomato flavor.
- Hot & Spicy - Addictive Korean flavor, hot and spicy Tteokbokki.
Savory Cheese - The combination of soft cheese and chewy Tteokbokki.
Jajang - Spicy sweet black bean sauce doubles the flavor of the taste.
Golden Onion Butter - The sweet and savory onion butter sauce won't fill your mouth!
How to prepare:
- After opening the container lid, open the rice cake and sauce bag in the container.
- Put the rice cake and sauce in a container, add about 20ml of water, mix well, cover the lid at an angle, and place in a microwave.
- Cook in the microwave for 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds (1,000w) and 2 minutes to 2 minutes 30 seconds (700w) and eat. The recommended cooking time may vary depending on the microwave watt capacity.
Tip! You can enjoy richer flavor by adding extra fish cakes, glass noodles, and/or vegetables according to your preference. :)
- rice cake
Giveaway winner liked it
Recommend for everyone who loves spicy food and pasta. 5% off code at Daebak: ZOLEIKHA5
Thanks for your feedback, Zoleikha. We appreciate it :)
My friends and I were talking about foods we didn't try and she brought this up and I had to give it a try for myself and really liked. It had amazing texture and the spicyness is very good
This topokki was delicious and easy to make. I will definitely order it again!
Delicious! I loved the chewiness of the rice cake!