Due to the ongoing issues with COVID-19, there may be slight delays with some of your orders (both subscription and shop orders). We sincerely apologize but trust everyone will understand that we are all facing an unprecedented situation.
- We have temporarily disabled Standard Shipping (Korea Post) until further notice.
- We are instead only offering Expedited Shipping (DHL) and free shipping on orders over $120 (except Puerto Rico).
Here's the full list of shipping rates by country.
How it works behind the scenes
1. Processing time
After receiving your order, your order is sent to our brand partners within 2 business days (excluding holidays and weekends).
2. Brand fulfillment
- Once our brand partners receive your order from us, they will send your products to our warehouse. This process may take between 1 to 14 business days depending on the brands. Occasionally, there may be unexpected delays or out-of-stock items from our brand partners. In this case, we'll let you know and refund the out-of-stock items back to you.
- Once your order is ready, you'll receive a shipment confirmation email and/or text message. If your order is shipped in multiple packages, you'll receive multiple tracking numbers. Shipping time usually takes 3 to 20 business days (3~5 with Expedited Shipping).
- We are unable to ship to: P.O. Box, APO, FPO, DPO.
Delivery and Tracking
All orders come with tracking numbers via email and/or text message. You may also check from within your account dashboard. For orders sent via Korea Post, tracking may show only after arriving at the destination country. In some cases, tracking may not be available at all. In this case, we advise you to wait patiently and contact your local post office.
If you do not receive your order 2 weeks after receiving your tracking information, please contact our Customer Care Team at email@example.com.
Shipping Delays and Possible Failed Delivery
- In some cases, some orders may randomly be subjected to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays from the original estimated delivery time.
You are liable for submitting the correct shipping address in English characters only. We are not responsible for undeliverable packages due to errors on the address or absentees at the moment of delivery. A tracking number is provided for every shipment to minimize any risk of lost packages. If the order returns to us because of customs or delivery problems and you would like it to be re-shipped, you will be responsible for all the shipping and handling fees. If you would like a refund, we'll refund only the product price and will not include shipping and handling costs incurred at the time of purchase.
Customs and Tax
- Our items are generally not taxed in most countries. Please be aware that some countries have policies that restrict the import of certain cosmetics. In order to prevent any issues, please check your country's policies on shipping cosmetics because any shipping issues that may occur are the responsibility of the recipient. Depending on your country's customs and tax policies, there may be additional taxes and fees. We have no control over the process or additional charges associated with the delivery and importation of your order into your country. We do not benefit in any way from these charges. Please be sure to contact customs in advance to be sure of safe shipping and customs policy information.
- For the Daebak Box, Daebak Jewelry, and SnackFever subscriptions, please refer to their respective product pages.