Who would have thought cafes could get any better? Don’t get me wrong. I love a good cafe that can serve a refreshing drink and appetizing snacks, but the amount of stress that your bias/ultimate group puts you under cannot be calmed by just any drink from any cafe. K-pop themed cafes would definitely be the way to go in this situation. Here are a few K-pop themed cafes around the world to get you started:
Fandom Cafe in Vienna
Doubling as a K-pop merchandise store, Fandom Cafe offers you more than your average cafe—it offers you a community. Some nights have themes such as Soju Saturday or Lazy Sunday, where they play Korean dramas and movies; but on special occasions, they may host vocal, dance, or even Korean lessons for a small fee (drink included).
- Address: Robert-Hamerling-Gasse 23/4, 1150 Wien, Austria
Tuesday – Friday: 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday: 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday – Friday: 1:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sincerely, Shawols Cafe in the Philippines
This SHINee-themed cafe is every Shawol’s dream. From the aqua colored furniture to the SHINee members decorations on the desserts, you can tell that a lot of love went into putting this cafe together. In addition to the many refreshing drinks and tasty snacks, the owner of the cafe designs SHINee inspired enamel pins and sells them in the cafe.
- Address: Jakar Bldg, 9014 Buhay Na Tubig Rd, Imus, 4103 Cavite, Philippines
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday – Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Monday – Thursday: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Yuchi’s Coffee in the Philippines
You don’t need to crave anything, in particular, to visit Yuchi’s Coffee because they have all sorts of drinks and snacks. They put their coffee printer to good use, offering to print any K-pop related image on your cupcake or the foam of almost any drink. It seems like there is always something happening at Yuchi's Coffee because they hold cup holder fan projects on countless K-pop idol birthdays.
- Address: 2542 Tejeron St, Santa Ana, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Sunday – Thursday: 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday: 12:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
CAESAR Cafe in Japan
K-pop fans from every fandom are welcome to enjoy a relaxing cup of coffee at CAESAR Cafe. Many people order a latte in their ultimate group’s mug - complete with the group logo printed on top. The possibilities are nearly endless. Even if you are not into K-pop, they also serve different types of Korean soups and dishes, making it the perfect destination for both K-pop stans and non-K-pop stans alike.
- Address: 1 Chome-6-15 Hyakunincho, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 169-0073, Japan
Monday – Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
- Monday – Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
KPOP Cafe Bling Bling in Japan
Calling all Carats! It’s your time to shine in Japan’s KPOP Cafe Bling Bling. From the soft pink interior to their adorable desserts, it’s hard not to fall in love with this place. The most popular desserts here are the strawberry parfait and the flan. This whimsical cafe is definitely every Seventeen stan’s dream. You don’t even have to worry about going alone because Bong Bongie is there to keep you company!
- Address: Japan, 〒544-0034 Osaka, 府, Ikuno Ward, 5, 大阪市生野区桃谷2-5-24-1F
Monday – Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Closed as stated on their calendar
- Monday – Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
NAYANA Kpop Cafe & Restaurant in Singapore
The warm atmosphere of NAYANA Kpop Cafe & Restaurant allows you to comfortably enjoy some of Korea’s most popular dishes. There’s just something about the interior of the cafe that makes it charming and inviting. Perhaps it’s the K-pop picture collages on the tables.
- Address: 7 Ang Mo Kio Street 66, #01-13, Singapore 567708
Tuesday – Sunday: 10:30AM - 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Tuesday – Sunday: 10:30AM - 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Which one of these K-pop themed cafes would you choose to visit first? Let us know if we missed any!
Written by Sarah Wong