- Those who worry about their thick and unruly hair
- Those who find straight perms at the salon expensive
- Those who maintain an undercut due to their unruly sideburns
- Those who want to make some change for a smart style
- All skin types
- Contains 6 patented herbal extracts (lavender, bergamot, freesia, chamomile, and rosemary)
to protect hair from external harmful factors
- Contains jojoba oil, argan oil, and baobab oil, adding natural gloss to hair
- Formulated with hydrolyzed silk, wheat protein, keratin, and collagen to protect cuticles for hair health
- A DIY down perm product
- A gel formula with better adherence than cream-type down perm, powerfully taming down any hair type at once
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: South Korea
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply the product on dry hair after shampooing, then use the brush and comb to evenly apply from the roots.
2. Wait for 10 minutes.
3. Thoroughly rinse, then press down hair while blow-drying to finish.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Ethanolamine Thioglycolate, Ethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Diammonium Dithiodiglycolate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Ascorbic Acid, TocopherylAcetate, SyntheticFluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, CI77492, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Hydrolyzed Collagen, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
CAUTIONS FOR USE
1) If you experience any symptoms such as redness, swelling, or itchiness during usage or from exposure to direct sunlight after usage, suspend use, and consult a physician.
2) Do not use on wounds or other areas of skin irritation.
3) Storage and handling
a) Keep out of reach of children.
b) Keep away from direct sunlight.
4) In case of contact with eyes, immediately rinse with water.