- Those who need thoroughly cleansing scalp care
- Those in search of a scalp-specialized scrub
- Rich in Dead Sea salt and refined salt particles for an efficient scalp massage with a refreshing and cooling effect.
- The herbal complex of rosemary, bhringraj, coriander, oregano, and basil purifies and soothes the scalp while nourishing.
- A scalp scrub cleanser that thoroughly removes dead skin cells and impurities clogging up the pores.
- Promotes circulation and maintains a healthy scalp.
- Country of Origin: Republic of Korea
- Size/Weight: 165g
- Ideal for: All scalp types
- How to Use:
- Use before shampoo or in lieu of shampoo 2-3 times a week. Wet scalp and hair with lukewarm water, then apply all over. Massage your scalp with your fingertips, then add some water to lather and clean hair. Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Sea salt, Sodium chloride, Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, Pinus densiflora leaf extract, Zingiber officinale root extract, Lauryl betaine, Lauramidopropyl betaine, Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Eclipta prostrata extract, Ocimum basilicum extract, Coriandrum sativum extract, Origanum vulgare leaf extract, 1)Pelargonium graveolens oil, 1)Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil, 1)Styrax benzoin gum, 1)Mentha Viridis leaf oil, 1)Citrus aurantium Dulcis (orange) peel oil, Xanthan gum, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Verbena Officinalis Extract, Chamomilla Recutita flower extract, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, 1)Citronellol, 1)Geraniol, 1)Linalool, 1)Limonene 1)Occurs naturally in essential oils
- 1. If you experience any symptoms such as redness, swelling, or itchiness during usage or from exposure to direct sunlight after usage, suspend use, and consult a physician.
2. Do not use on wounds or any area of skin irritation.
3. Storage and handling
a. Keep out of reach of children.
b. Keep away from direct sunlight.
4. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.
5. Thoroughly rinse with water after use to prevent hair loss and hair discoloration.