- Those with contaminated or sensitive skin suffering from frequent trouble spots
- Those who need to soothe skin troubles
- Contains AC-CURE11, 11 herbal extracts (Hyssopus, Imperatoria, Sambuscus, Mallow, Peppermint, Prmula, Speedwell herb, Balm mint, Yarrow, Marrubium, Lady's Mantle) grown in the pristine Alpine region of Switzerland and mixed in the optimized ratio, to effectively soothe the skin
- Round type with excellent permeability and contains soothing ingredients to effectively care for sensitive local areas (spots)
- Spot care patch containing soothing ingredients that relax irritated areas and effectively care for trouble areas and acne
VOLUME/WEIGHT: 12 sheets of spot patch (12 patches/sheet, 144 patches)
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: South Korea
HOW TO USE: After cleansing and drying, take a patch and place over the troubled spot. Remove the patch after the recommended time (8-10 hours).
INGREDIENTS: Acrylates Copolymer, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Salicylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, PVP, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polysorbate 80, Lecithin, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Tall Oil Sterol, Linoleic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate, Mannitol, Marrubium Vulgare Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Hyssopus Officinalis Extract, Peucedanum Ostruthium Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Glycerin, Glycine Max (Soybean) Sprout Extract, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Cholesterol, Ceramide NP, Squalene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sea Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytosphingosine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben
CAUTIONS FOR USE
1) If you have skin reactions to the product including redness, swelling, and itching after being exposed to direct sunlight, consult a dermatologist.
2) Avoid using the product on damaged skin.
3) Storage and Handling Precautions.
A) Keep out of reach of children.
B) Do not expose to direct sunlight.