Those who want a mask that helps improve the appearance of dark spots, blemishes, and scars
Anise Fruit Extract: Provides potent antioxidant protection to the skin
Niacinamide: Minimizes and tightens lax pores, diminishes dullness, and evens out discoloration
Glutathione: An antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and is known for lightening the skin
Each mask pack contains a pair of eye patches and a sheet mask to give your skin the ultimate pamper treatment
Clears and purifies skin
Evens out color discoloration for a brightened and glowing look
VOLUME/WEIGHT: [STEP 1] 2 pcs x 5 / [STEP 2] 30ml x 5
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: South Korea
HOW TO USE:
1. After cleansing the face, prep the skin with a toner.
2. Open up a patch and apply it to areas of concern.
3. Take out a sheet mask and smooth over the face, then remove it after 10-20 minutes. 4. Lightly pat the remaining essence into the skin.
[STEP 1: Glutathione Patch]
Hydroxypropyl methyl Cellulose, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, 12-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Purified Water, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Niacinamide, Glutathione, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid
[STEP 2: LASSIE'EL Petit Patch Mask Dark Spot]
Purified Water, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Niacinamide, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Panthenol, Behenyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Betaine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, 1,2 Hexanediol, Vincetoxicum Atratum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arbutin, Disodium EDTA, Glutathione, Tocopheryl Acetate, t-Butyl Alcohol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Cellulose Gum, Ceramide NP, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Salicylic Acid, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Raspberry Ketone
CAUTIONS FOR USE
1. If you experience any symptoms such as redness, swelling, or itchiness during usage or from exposure to direct sunlight after usage, suspend use, and consult a physician.
2. Do not use on wounds or other areas of skin irritation.
3. Use avoiding the eye, nose, and mouth.
4. This product contains propylene glycol. If you are allergic or sensitive to the substance, take cautions before use.
5. Storage and handling
a) Keep out of reach of children.
b) Keep away from direct sunlight.