Relieving discomfort especially for those with sensitive skin
Moisturizing dry skin
Strengthening the skin barrier
All skin types
- 3 Calming Complex (Panthenol, Madecassoside, Allantoin): A soothing complex that protects sensitive skin from adverse external conditions
- Panthenol: A skin protectant that helps improve skin's hydration and elasticity
- Madecassoside: Soothes redness, itchiness, and inflammation
- Allantoin: Increases skin's moisture absorption
Helps skin lock-in and retain moisture
Weakly acidic and safe to use on sensitive skin
Has a lightweight formula that is easily absorbed by the skin
VOLUME/WEIGHT: 130ml × 2
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: South Korea
HOW TO USE: Gently apply a small amount all over the face. Press with warm hands to absorb.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Myristoyl/Palmitoyl Oxostearamide/Arachamide MEA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Raspberry Ketone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Phytosterols, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sunflower Seed Oil, Carbomer, Sorbitan Laurate, Adenosine, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Dihydroxyisopropyl Palmoylpalmamide, Madecassoside, Acetyl Dipeptide-1 Cetyl Esters, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol
CAUTIONS FOR USE
1. If you experience any symptoms such as redness, swelling, or itchiness during usage or from exposure to direct sunlight after usage, suspend use, and consult a physician.
2. Do not use on wounds or other areas of skin irritation.
3. Storage and handling
a) Keep out of reach of children.
b) Keep away from direct sunlight.