Did you know that our ancestors ate Sikhye instead of digestive aids? Mimi Sikhye is perfect as a snack for our children. It is made with malt made from 100% domestic organic barley. Malt is effective for digestive disorders caused by a weak stomach and is especially used for the indigestion of wheat flour.
✓ Sikhye tastes just like the one mother made at home. Malt and rice were carefully saccharified for over 6 hours in the traditional way.
✓ Ingredients that you can drink with confidence. Made with local ingredients such as organic malt, rice, ginger, etc.
✓ No synthetic additives. The original taste of sikhye was extracted from the five to six ingredients.
✓ Easy to fit in your bag! Light spout pouch packaging makes it convenient to eat and can be eaten anytime, anywhere.
- Component: 20pcs Samsiokki Sikhye (choose flavor)
- 10 pcs Samsiokki Mimi Sikhye (Sweet Rice Drink) + 10 pcs Samsiokki Pumpkin Sikhye
- 20 pcs Samsiokki Mimi Sikhye
- 20 pcs Samsiokki Sweet Pumpkin Sikhye
- Capacity/Weight: 100ml
[Samsiokki Mimi Sikhye]
Purified water, sugar, organic malt 4.8% [baek 100%], non-glutinous rice 2.1%, ginger
[Samsiokki Sweet Pumpkin Sikhye]
Purified water, sugar, organic malt 4.8% [baek 100%], non-glutinous rice 2.1%, sweet pumpkin powder 0.9%, ginger
• This product is manufactured in the same facility that processes soybean, peanut, wheat, tomato, beef, and milk products.